1) Saturday, May 4: MN350 Climate Leaders Workshop.
350.org has developed a curriculum to train activists in campaign planning and organizing tools and concepts. Join us for a day of experiential learning. Details below. Questions, contact Erin@MN350.org.
When: Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 8:30am-6pm, registration at 8am.
Where: St. Luke Presbyterian, Minnetonka, MN (organized mass transit will be provided from IATP in Minneapolis to the workshop)
Who: YOU! Space is limited to 40. Please fill out the application/registration form and we will follow up with you.
Cost: Free and we will provide lunch and snacks.
2) Wednesday, May 15: MN350 Monthly Meeting. Join us at 6:30pm for our regular monthly meeting at Kenwood Park Center, 2101 Franklin Ave. W, Minneapolis, MN 55405. Come meet other climate activists, enjoy snacks and plug into the work of MN350. Contact kate@MN350.org with any questions.
3) Wednesday, May 22: MN350 co-hosts “Elemental” film and panel discussion. Elemental tells the story of three individuals united by their deep connection with nature, confronting the most pressing ecological challenges of our time. Join us at 7pm at the Riverview Theater, 3800 42nd Ave S, Minneapolis. Screening will be followed by a Q&A with filmmaker Emmanuel Vaughan-Lee and a panel discussion with local advocacy leaders.
4) Wednesday, July 17: MN350 Monthly Meeting. All are welcome to join us at 6:30pm! More info to come.
5) Wednesday, September 18: MN350 Monthly Meeting. All are welcome to join us at 6:30pm! More info to come.